If you love food trucks and attending food events and have thought about getting involved to become more than an attendee, then you might be interested in joining the What the Truck?! organizing committee!
We’re looking for a few additional members to pitch in with the coordination of our 2015 season and beyond. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Liaising with food vendors
- Event planning
- Assisting with event promotion, primarily through social media
- Day-of site setup, troubleshooting and clean-up
- Management of online presence
- Coordinating volunteers
- Working with partners and sponsors
- Financial management
While the festival season for us runs May through September, we’re already in planning mode. The time commitment is approximately 5-10 hours per month in February to April and 15-20 hours during festival season.
If you’re interested, please send us an e-mail by March 4, 2015 with answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to join the What the Truck?! organizing committee?
- What skills and experiences can you offer the team?
- Have you ever been to a What the Truck?! event? What suggestions do you have for us?
Someone will be in touch with you after March 4.
Thanks for your interest!