Are you ready for our SECOND Truck Stop of the season? Our theme for the event: Burger Throwdown!
Check out the menus the trucks have prepared for us:
- Butter Mama burger 2.0 - Hand pressed 1/3 patty, 8 herbs and spices finished with a carmalized glaze of Mrs Butterworth syrup.
- Pizza Rolls – Pepperoni, salami, ham, ground beef, bacon, stretchy mozzarella cheese, green peppers, red peppers, mushrooms, onions, and homemade tomato sauce
- Peacemaker Burger - Pork, beef, and shiitake mushroom patty with our Thai peanut butter and strawberry sriracha jam
- Duck Tots - Tater tots, Thai braised duck, hoisen aioli, lime sriracha, herbs, peanuts.
- THE KAHUNA – Over a quarter lb beef, Smoked white cheddar, Alder Bacon and Garlic Aioli
- THAI SHRIMP BURGER – Shrimp pattie, Thai Sauce topped with peanuts served with Asian Slaw
UPDATE 7/10 at 3:00PM: Unfortunately, Street Eats have run into some mechanical issues with the truck and are no longer able to join us for our event tonight. We hope that things are able to be fixed quickly, and that we’ll see them out curbside again soon!
Hungry yet? We hope to see a lot of you out on Thursday! Tours of the Boyle Street Plaza will also be available.